February 01, 2007

Bamboosa

Greetings!

Business is beautiful when we find like-minded people who share our simple vision of trying to do things better. DE is on Bamboosa's Top Sites to Visit. This brings me to a little bamboosa story I wanted to share...

Today someone commented on the "top" I was wearing and I just had to do that inner giggle because I'm a big fashion fake! So I guess this fashion skeleton is coming out of the closet. Most people don't notice that I love wearing "nighty" clothes as everday wear. It's sooooo comfortable that for me it seems better to wear moving around on the streets than wasting good fabric sleeping in bed. So in this area in my life, I'm sloooowly going green. I've now got a couple of vital pieces to get me started on my eco fashion collection. Today I wore my bamboosa sleep slip to do some errands, dressed it up with accessories and voila, a tasteful and comfy low maintenance outfit, that's my little secret.

If you wanna go green visit our friends at Bamboosa, soft protective natural clothing.

Also on my bamboo favorites at DE...
Asian Bamboo Soy Candle


No comments: