May 23, 2007

Hooping it Up

Here I am (center) getting my hoop groove on. Veronika is an amazing hooper (top left). An onlooker turned hooper (top right). My sister visiting from Maryland and Candice my niece from SLO, Kabir with 2 hoops and hubby Brett (bottom photo) even got his groove on. Pretty good for a programmer. A lady walking her aussie shepperd who hadn't picked up a hoop in 30 years and a Santa Cruz couple just walking by was celebrating their anniversary came in to hoop with us.

We had a great time at one of my favorite spots to watch the sunset, Shoreline Park. Shared tricks, hooped to the beautiful scenery with seagulls flying above, island and harbor views. Next hooping will be each Wednesday at Alice Keck Park 5:45 till sunset by the Koi pond, Santa Barbara.

Santa Barbara NewsPress

SB Hula Hoop Meetup calendar

No comments: