January 19, 2007

why all the book links

If you're wondering why you're suddenly seeing links to books and movies on my blog, here's an explanation of the ever evolving spahhh talk.... the reality.

In order for me to avoid google sponsored ads I'll instead bring you books and relevant movies, right now through the spiritual cinema and amazon.com that are relevant to the content I write about, related to spas, healthy living, mind, body and wellness, since these are my passions. Though it won't bring me as many links as google ads, purchasing books/movies through clicking on the links on my blog, with a collective effort your support, will help with the upkeep of Spahhh Talk so I can continue writing for enjoyment and continue bringing relevant inspiring content on these pages for all those who come across it to enjoy. If a book/movie resonates with you, by all means click and purchase. Thanks for clicking, supporting my work, and finding your bliss!

Keep on shining.

Maria
maria@destressessentials.com

No comments: