December 07, 2006

living in balance


Ahhhh balance. So my un-typical week went like this... de-stress essenials TLC, boutique show, ladies who launch meeting, connecting with a friend and her baby, more meetings, visited a lavender farm, secured new products, attended Linked Foundation opening reception, played the piano, hiked to the beach with muse, read some, wrote some, cleaned office, practiced yoga, and took holiday decorations out of storage. Whew... now, that is my idea of a successful week of balance, things that filled my spirit. Success this week. Now, working on a balanced upcoming week.

Here are my 5 keys to balance:
  1. Being in touch with my feelings, with my inner wisdom.
  2. Play
  3. Simplify
  4. Nurture body
  5. Restful sleep
Think of each day as a journey through life that defines exactly who we are. To create a life of balance prioritize what is important to you. Decide what you want and ahhhh release the rest!
(photo by Fern Carbonell. Photo is of me at the Green Festival in Washington, DC in October showcasing a book on BALANCE!)

No comments: