April 18, 2007

feast for dry skin

i just whipped out my body butter after going outside with a skirt on in unusual windy santa barbara weather yesterday. gave my legs a feast for my dry skin. ok this must be an ageing thing because i've noticed this past year that my skin needs more moisture than in past years. having the right tools to go with the ageing flow are my secret weapons though. seriously this whipped body butter is my secret weapon when it comes to nourishing. i use it for drier spots for a moisture boost and it provides softening all day. the healing properties of this shea butter base extra hydrating lotion i think is the key. and it's free of parabens.

maria tip: since my feet are always exposed. i hardly wear anything else but sandals all year round.... for soft feet, i do this maybe twice a week or when needed. i dabble a little lavender (for its calming aromatherapy properties) whipped body butter on in the evening over covered feet while reading before i hit the pillow. then i remove it either in the morning or after a couple of hrs. result - ahhh softer feet almost like a baby's feet.

in the morning i use a little peppermint butter (energizing peoperties) on my dry spots right after the shower. very invigorating and soothing!

8 oz whipped body butters are on SALE now -- pair it with sugar scrub and it makes a wonderful mother's day gift! SHOP NOW
available in 5 flavors

No comments: