March 13, 2007

New Aromatherapy Wrist Rests!

Greetings and happy spring season! Though I'm not in love with the itchy watery eyes and sneezing that spring brings, I do love the optimisim of this special season.

I have finally put up the new aromatherapy wrist rests which are now available for sale in my store. Took quite some time because of my personal design challenges but like i say "good things take time" and i'm thoroughly enjoying my wrist rests as i type and hope you try them out too. aaaahhhhh.... so today i say.... Go ahead and have a spring fling... with yourself!

Do something healthy for yourself that's ergonomic and inspiring. It'll give your co-workers something else to talk about -- like your ergo-chic no stress style. Dare to put up a sign in your space "Here we Take Our Ease". Yes it's work but do you have to look and feel like you're stressed to be actually doing work? Be inspired by those calm souls.

Keyboard and Mouse Wrist Rests + 3 aromatic satin sachets.
Comes in Sensuous Spice, Ergonomic Rose, and Luscious Lavender.
Learn more

Have a sensuous blooming spring week!

No comments: