March 02, 2007

how to use the buddha nose heart spray


it's interesting that since i launched my blog last year in conjunction with my online store i've been contacted by dozens of people asking if they can send me their products to review. i think to myself... "wow, that'll be fun!" but while i would love to review other products i do have to mention that this blog wasn't intended as a review site. it is a space to provide information on my store, the products, inspiration and thoughts... anything to promote a healthy lifestyle. i also have too much product in my bathroom i try out myself as possible products for my store. i know, it's a tough job. well, this is the direction my writing has taken me. melissa of spa defined however does review spa products and i'd be happy to help you make that connection with her. she's wonderful!

so from time to time i like to chat about uses for all the products i have in my store. it also helps me get back in touch with the reason for having the product up on valuable internet space.... if i don't like it, you won't find it on my website that's for sure.

i come to the buddha nose heart spray which i have sitting on my desk along with the boddhi balm. the entire line is incredible! during the day i give a quick mist around my body, get still and breathe. gives me a boost of mental clarity when i feel stuck. it's become a constant on my desk next to my phone.

directions: shake well. spray around body or room. use the heart spary to soothe unsettling feelings, share love, or just as a skin toner. bring it with you as you travel, even at work, to combat dry recycled air.

during the holidays a technology company director bought 10 heart sprays and 10 immune booster sprays as a christmas gift for their office. what a creative gift idea!

here's what fern, my biggest buddha nose fan and my sister, from bethesda, md recently had to say about the heart spray....
"I got all my spa products and love them all. The heart spray is wonderful and so is the sugarscrub. The buddanose products have an ancient smell to them that really calms my being...I love it. "

buddha nose heart spray
immune booster spray
boddhi balm
sugar scrub
view the entire buddha nose line of aromatic plant remedies

buddha buzz

No comments: