March 07, 2007

carving out downtime

Greetings de-stress divas!

The past couple of weeks have been a tad bit hectic for a cancerian homebody like me but a feeling of forward movement abounds my soul! I feel like I've been slowly coming out of winter hibernation and embracing the coming of spring! So, in the past weeks I've been passionately making connections, travelling to tradeshows, learning more about the industry, cultivating relationships, moving forward personally and professionally AND the biggie running De-Stress Essentials. You'll be seeing some changes this year to the store look and feel and expanded product offerings. I'll be keeping you posted.

Well, you know how it goes. Life can pass us by so quickly and downtime is the first to escape us. So, I've learned that in order to keep me healthy and keeping the flames from burning out is to carve out time for downtime and self care. After all, I have to keep reminding myself that I should be a walking billboard for wellness. Not the case alot of the times, as I'm embarrased right now to even admit that. So, my way to blast out loud and clear to everyone so that I might hear it loud and clear enough to make it my priority... treat your self care time as an appointment or meeting with yourself if you must but leave a little room for spontenaeity to allow those unexpected but wonderful moments welcome room into your beautiful life.

No comments: