June 28, 2007

take care of you...

i love blogging because i get to write about stuff that i need reminding about. honestly, sometimes it is so challenging to run a business encouraging people to take calm in their life and make relaxation and wellness a part of their day. my biggest daily challenge i face is to live what i value... to take care of myself and find peace in each day. i guess my biggest fear is someone catching me at one of my worst moments angry like a mad woman. luckily i live in a small town and it hasn't happened. i mean me behaving badly. safe so far. but, human i am.

so i do value taking care of myself, which includes the whole woman i am - body and spirit and mind. if i don't i'm no good to anyone. not my customers, not anyone around me. not even my muse sabrina -- she senses my stress and negative emotions then she stresses!

i've come to the conclusion there really isn't a quick answer to how to take care of your well-being. it's different for everyone. It's a practice, something you practice everyday. Like yoga, communication, writing, meditation, piano, etc...

So today i'm reminding me and you to take care of you...

I have heard that it takes 21 days to create a habit.

Make time to create a habit fitting for your positive beautiful lifestyle. This will be different for everyone. My habits i take time for are taking in silence (meditate) like a bad drug habit, playing with muse daily, writing, yoga, hula hopping, reading something that feeds my spirit, and playing the piano.

Invest time and energy into doing things that relax and fulfill you.
Play. Let go. Live.

No comments: