December 07, 2007

Detoxing Body Scrub

Dry skin is a real issue with the indoor heat and outdoor chill. I tried a body scrub from Daniella Body Care that has solved the dryness caused by the season. The entire line of products are all natural, carefully selected ingredients, and made by hand. The Detoxing Salt Scrubs are wonderful for exfoliating and detoxing! The raw salt from the Dead Sea contains 21 minerals including magnesium, calcium, sulphur, bromide, iodine, sodium, zinc and potassium. These minerals help maintain moisture, promote healing of skin tissue, and relieve stiffness and muscle cramps. The essential oils in the scrub nourishes the skin, leaving your skin hydrated and smooth for the rest of the day. The body scrub can also be used for soaking in a bath or as a foot scrub.

Visit the Daniella Body Care web site to see the complete line of body scrubs and essential oils. Check out the page “Learn” and find out about the ingredients and their benefits and uses. I loved reading this page and learning about the products that I’m applying to my body. Knowing that I’m using carefully selected natural ingredients that are beneficial to my mind and body reassures me that I’m treating my skin with lots of love.

No comments: