November 09, 2007

Sugar Scrub

I love the feeling after a strenuous run. It challenges me and brings me to a state of euphoria, keeping me mentally and emotionally balanced. I live in Bethesda, MD where I go to the gym and run I run twice a week. On those days I run and sweat, I've created a ritual to treat myself to Buddha Nose Sugar Scrub to cleanse away impurities.The gentle sugar grains sooth and nourish my dry skin especially in Maryland winters and the subtle ancient scent has a calming effect that carries over after my shower and through the day. Guys and gals, exfoliation is the key to keeping the body healthy and rejuvenated. It removes the dead skin cells and increases blood circulation leaving the skin glowing.

To exfoliate at home in the bath, wet skin first, apply the scrub using circular movements working towards your heart. Buddha Nose Sugar Scrub is my new secret to a pre-party energy boost during the holidays! You can find Buddha Nose at www.SamaLiving.com

No comments: